Tuesday 15 October 2013

Come Dine with Me


When you have as many children as me it is often hard to find time (or cash!) to go out and so on Saturday I used the old phrase ""If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain" and organised a wee "Come Dine with Me" night in. It was a last minute decision (well just before the fish shop closed!) so my dinner guests consisted of myself and Master Cook. The menu was therefore aimed to hit all his weak spots!



In true Come Dine with Me fashion Paul read and reviewed the menu and here is what he had to say:



With table set and food prepared the guests guest was invited through to the table and we had a very civilised and romantic candle lit dinner. 






All three courses went down a storm and it was time to reveal the scoring:



 
I'd like to think I have set the bar very high and look forward to round two next week when I'll get to be the guest. My (very thorough) review will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment