Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'm back!


Well I'm back...so where have I been? Well to tell you the truth not very far! I've been busy with a few of my other passions; gardening, craft and a new passion/hobby/obsession of photography!


To be honest I've been well and truly spoilt. It was my birthday last month (a significant one) and everyone chipped in with the intention of buying me a greenhouse. It turns out my Dad got one free from an old friend who was moving house so I was suddenly in a position where I had both a wonderful greenhouse AND a significant amount of money to spend. I mulled over it (for all of five minutes) and decided to get something else I've always wanted; a decent camera. It is fantastic!


So putting the crafts aside for a moment, I reckon I can put together my gardening, cooking and photograpy hobbies and come up with something spectacular to grow/cook/photograph and eat!

Some of the pickings to look forward to:

Peas...


Blueberries...

Strawberries (although they really haven't liked the wet Scottish weather this year)...


I also had some lovely salad leaves however the chooks made light work of them. That reminds me, I haven't introduced you to my two girls Ratchet and Muck (named by the kids!).

Chicken post to follow...







No comments:

Post a Comment