Friday 22 April 2011

Busy busy busy...


I have so many tasty things I want to add to my blog but finding the time is proving to be difficult at the moment. Four kids, working and partner who is now has a leg in plaster is taking up a lot of time!

I am desperately trying to get a new veggie patch up and running. I had big plans for this year and was really wanting to have lots of fruit growing. Sadly I missed the boat on purchasing fruit trees and canes as you have to buy them before they start to shoot, usually by the end of March. I will have to wait until September now.


I have a load of potatoes ready to go in, it's just taking a while to get the soil prepared. Hopefully they will go in soon and in about twelve weeks time we will be eating the first lot from the garden. I can't wait.


In the meantime I will try and get writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment