Friday 25 March 2011

Birthday Treats


I am helping to organise a surprise birthday bash for my friend tomorrow night and she would never forgive me if I didn't take my luscious lemon cheesecake. It is a recipe passed to me by my Auntie Pat and it is simply divine. I use hobnobs for the biscuit base but if you want the recipe to be GF then just use GF biscuits.


After making a lemon drizzle cake last year with potato it has always been a bit of a joke with Liza that I can make a cake from any veg. To prove that I can I am thinking of making a chocolate and courgette cake. I have heard it's yum but the proof will be in the eating.

I am thinking of having a play with this recipe and making it GF:


http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/633634/chocolate-courgette-cake



No comments:

Post a Comment