Monday 25 March 2013

Sick note...


Unfortunately due to illness I have been unable to update my blog and I've had to put the recipe challenge on hold. Not the best, those that know me will know that my idea of 'relaxing' is not sitting about watching TV; it's cooking, or crafting, or gardening, or doing some more cooking! I am not the best patient and not even being able to read a book (or peruse a recipe book) is driving me a bit crazy!

To top it all, I've kindly been asked by Heinz to review some of their new gluten-free products. They look really nice, well packaged with a sensible list of ingredients and I am itching to use them. Hopefully later in the week I'll get to make and taste and do a wee review on here.

In the meantime, I hope you'll bear with me and fingers crossed it will soon be business as usual on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment